A home in Lowell Township, Michigan was struck by lightning and caused a fire. Witnesses told authorities that smoke was seen coming from the residence. Firefighters from three departments fought the house fire. Luckily, no one was at home at the time.
A bolt of lightning struck the chimney of a Howell Township, Michign home while the couple slept inside. According to reports, the blast was so forceful that the fireplace inside the home exploded. No one was injured.
A lightning bolt is believed to have struck a home in Redford, Michigan, setting the roof ablaze. No one was injured and were able to escape the fire. The home sustained moderate damage.
Lightning struck a mobile home in Muskegon County, Michigan at about 4:30 a.m. No one was injured and a male resident was able to escape.
Macinac Island, Traverse City, Ann Arbor and Detroit are just a few of the cities in Michigan where we have installed lightning protection equipment.
The Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception in Fort Wayne, Indiana is protected with a complete protection system installed by the professionals at Tri-State Lightning Protection.